From Argh to Oh Hypnobirthing Course
This antenatal hypnobirthing group course shows you how to change your mindset about birth from 'argh how the hell is this baby coming out" to "ohhhh my body is amazing".
- How hypnobirthing can change your perspective and your birth
- Aids and techniques for different stages of labour
- Prepping your birth team so they handle everything but the birth (that's down to you!)
- Birth plans, preferences, aims, whatever you want to call it - what it is and why it matters
- Decision making in pregnancy and labour
- Knowing when you're in labour... And when you're probably not
- What happens when - get the low down on exactly what your body and your baby are up to at each stage
- The hormones of birth
- Comfort measures and pain relief
- Alternative births and interventions - plan a might not work out but we've got you covered
- How to treat yourself, and get others to treat you, like a goddess/ warrior in the postnatal period
- Now you've got the baby what the hell happens next?
This interactive and relaxed group course provides you with the tools to help you remain calm and focused during the birth of your baby and through the newborn period, all from the comfort of your own home!
Honest and realistic, we focus on mindset and techniques that leave you feeling confident and able to step away from the 'one size fits all' maternity system.
With an optional postnatal reunion and ongoing support from me through your pregnancy and following the birth of your baby.
Suitable for those 20 weeks pregnant onwards, the ticket includes space for the person giving birth and a companion.